Monday, June 21, 2010

Bare Essentuals, Everyday Minerals or Physicians Formula, Which brand do you prefer and why? Thx?

EVERYDAY MINERALS.





BE and Physicians Formula have skin-irritating ingredients, while Everyday Minerals does not.


Everyday Minerals has only four all-natural ingredients. (It does NOT contain bismuth!)


It has really great coverage and looks very natural: there are four different formulas for different skin types and over 35 colors to choose from.


They have a free sample kit that you can use to try different colors or formulas.


I highly, highly recommend it.Bare Essentuals, Everyday Minerals or Physicians Formula, Which brand do you prefer and why? Thx?
bare essentuals!!!


it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


it feels good on your skin and covers up your acne really really wellBare Essentuals, Everyday Minerals or Physicians Formula, Which brand do you prefer and why? Thx?
BE because it looks natural and it's very light.
bare escentuals cause it made my skin feel and look great
bare escentuals


it makes me a tiny bit less hideous.
I prefer Bareminerals (Escentuals, but minerals is easier to type lol) because it has better coverage and gives my skin a glow.Even though it has Bismuth Oxide it didn't do too much damage to my EXTREMELY sensitive skin.





Physician's Formula broke me out :-(





I haven't tried Everyday Minerals.





In all honesty, I don't use any of these makeups, I use Almay Nearly Naked Line because it is the kindest to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness