Monday, June 21, 2010

Everyday Minerals Shipping in Canada?

How long does it take for Everyday Minerals to ship to Canada (specifically in B.C.)? I ordered the sample kit on August 12.





I've heard, however, that EM has bad costumer service. Has anyone else had this experience? Everyday Minerals Shipping in Canada?
I've only had good things from them. I ship to New England, but it only takes 5 days from the expected 5-8. Everyone that works there seems to be really nice and they respond fast to questions on their forums.Everyday Minerals Shipping in Canada?
My experience was really good. I had them really fast, granted they're in the same state I am but it was totally painless from ordering to getting it. I was sent an email with the shipping tracker, you may want to see if you have one and see if the package has moved. Otherwise just contact them on their website.
omg


there customer service...


SUCKS!


its been 5 busness days. and i stll havent gotten my order


I LIVE IN THE SAME CITY AS THEM


and i sent 5 e-mails


and they havent responded.


im never ordering from them again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness