Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Everyday Minerals for Asian skintones?

Which shade/mix of shades do you use?





I am new to Everyday Minerals and would like some suggestions as to which samples to try.





I am mainly looking for a foundation but blush/concealer/finishing dust suggestions would also be helpful. ThanksEveryday Minerals for Asian skintones?
I'm hapa and I use medium beige. I tried the sandy beige which was just a little too dark and the golden one looked really bad on me, it was way too yellow. If you have lighter, creamier medium skin I would suggest the medium beige. If you have really strong yellow undertones, try the golden olive color. Otherwise if you're a neutral darker medium I would suggest the sandy beige. With the 5 piece sample kit you can try all 3 of those colors. I really like the intensive concealer in medium and the blush called theme park. The concealer really works well for me and the color of the blush really compliments my skin tone. When I run out of the samples I'm going to order more and probably try a lot more colors of concealer and blush. One thing about the everyday minerals though that I would suggest is to try 3 different finishes along with the colors. I thought I would really like the intensive and matte better than the semi-matte, but it was exactly the opposite. I found the matte and intensive to be too heavy and the semi-matte looked perfect on me. Everyday Minerals for Asian skintones?
i use a bronzer mineral from laura mercier. i find that it just gives a nice glow to my complexion. the range also does a mineral in light and dark.. so u can build up the colour depending on your skin tone. however although it is really good ..it is very pricey. the best way to find what you are looking for is to go to a large department store so you can ask the make up assistants to help u choose one and apply it on, so you can find one that is suitable for ur skin.
G, while I don't have any experience w/the brand you mentioned, I do have lots of it w/aularale.com/7002. It matches the undertones in your skin for a perfect color match. You'll find it's very light in weight. Choose the shade the model is wearing whose complexion most closely matches your own. I suggest using the medium loose translucent powder for setting your face and for touch ups during the day. You'll also find pretty cheek colors and a great cover stick (dark)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness