Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does EVERYDAY MINERALS work? help!?

does the brand ';everyday minerals'; work? on average how good were your results? what is the best product for light skin with red discoloration that is THEIR brand? thnxs.Does EVERYDAY MINERALS work? help!?
The results are good. I'd say its better than bare minerals because it doesn't make me look pale and washed out. (i'm not even really fair either!)


I absolutely love their bronzer though, yard sale. Its amazing.


If your interested you can always try their free sample kit. All you have to pay is $3 shipping and they will mail it to you!


You can try:


3 foundations


1 blush/all face colour


1 concealer


and the shipping is pretty quick too, try it!


They have a concealer called mint it covers redness well. They also have a all face colour that colors redness too. Just try it yourself and seeDoes EVERYDAY MINERALS work? help!?
yes, works great. looks natural!
I've never tried it, but I've seen it on a lot of swap lists/private sales. In my book, if that many people are trying to get rid of it, it must not be that terrific.





I have light skin with redness in some spots. I had a makeover at Bare Escentuals to see if I'd like Bare Minerals, and it looked absolutely atrocious on me. I looked SUPER washed out, and it was obvious that I was wearing a ton of powder. And my face was about a shade and a half lighter than my neck. I didn't like it very much.
the best way to find out is to sample their products, they have a sample kit for free on their website, https://www.everydayminerals.com/, and you only need to pay for the shipping fee. this sample kit composed of about 5 products, 3 foundations, 1 concealer and a blusher or an eye shadow. you have to choose the colors they also have different foundations and face powders for different types of skin and different desired effect like dewy or matte finish. you have to choose the colors that will comprise your kit to allow you to choose the best shade you think will look good on you. if you're going to have your photo taken, it's best to get a shade or half a shade darker than your real skin tone so your head won't be a floating vampire on your pictures or washed out. i've been there.


it's also advisable to find out more about specific products from review sites like epinions.com and makeupalley.com so that you know what you're getting in to before you spend on anything.


but try the sample kit, the shipping fee is less than US$3.oo. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness