Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone tried everyday minerals?

i've been looking for a good foundation. my face is kind of sensitive to certain makeups. like the drug store stuff just doesn't work. i also have some pimples[like not a TON or anything, but i hate them.] if anyone has ever tried everyday minerals has it helped them, and does is cover up, and not make it look like your wearing makeup? i appreciate any answers. thanks so much.





:]] eriiiHas anyone tried everyday minerals?
I love Everyday Minerals, totally obsessed!





It's helped me a lot, I've noticed my pores aren't clogged, and it doesn't make me break out.


It does cover up very nicely and natural looking. If you want it to look like your not wearing any makeup, opt for the matte finish, thats what I use and its natural looking. You don't need much to cover, so if you do it right using a small amount and get the perfect color match, it will make you look like you aren't wearing any makeup.





What I love about them is they categorize their foundations in the skin tone ranges, so it's easier to pick out which foundations to get. Try the sample kit to start to find your match. It's great they have only about 4 ingredients, less irritation, etc. Try it out, you'll be sold!Has anyone tried everyday minerals?
i use bare minerals. its awesome i love it, and i have pimples too, but its so natural and looks like ur not wearing makeup but you are. and it still covers up ur flaws. the starter kit is great.
The problem with all the powder minerals is many its a copy cat syndrome they are truly all the same, I had horrible luck using them, it was messy and the coverage was not there, its the same old deal it looks great on TV but then you get it and what a let down. It did not last more than a few hours so I was constantly reapplying I had it one evening at a dinner for work and I looked totally un made is you know what I mean. Then about 6 months ago I read a ton of people on MSN boards raving about a new natural company and their amazing liquid mineral foundation and I tried it and IT IS AMAZING its BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS and the liquid powder mineral foundation is truly amazing. I never broke out which I did at first with the mineral powders advertised , the bee luscious brand gave me all day coverage with no reapplications at all and it made my skin feel so soft and silky like nothing else out on the market its that amazing.And it lasts my tube is 6 months old and still going strong a little goes a very long way. It simply the best I have found I think you will be very happy and you can trust it won't break you out.
Everyday Minerals is really good. Don't listen to people when they say it's just a copy.





My skin is sensitive, and either oily or really dry (red, painful, and flaky) and I'm acne prone. I don't get major acne or anything but just enough to bother me.





How it covers up depends on you. I usually have a light to medium coverage and most definitely Everyday Minerals has improved my skin, my friends commented how clearer it looks. My friends comment on how flawless and natural my skin looks.





Also it has less harmful ingredients than any other mineral make up. It beats Bare Minerals by one (I think o.o..ehh) .





You can get a sample kit, and you only pay shipping and handling for 3 foundations, 1 concealer, and brush. Won't hurt to try ;]
I really like Everyday Minerals products and they seem to be a nice company. I tried several brands of mineral makeup after Bare Minerals foundation started giving me a burning sensation every time I got hot. I found out EM doesn't contain the ingredient that caused it. They send you a great sample kit for a very small shipping charge. You can get a concealer in the sample kit to see if it offers the coverage you need. Their prices are reasonable and the product is very comparable to Bare Minerals - without the burn.


I would bet that the person who bad mouthed EM hasn't even used them. She seems to ';BEE'; trying to get everyone to try this other product she just happened to find. Do yourself a favor and spend the $4 or so to try a sample of EM. And no, I don't work for them or get any compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness