Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What would you rate everyday minerals from a scale of 1-10?

I would rate it a 9. I wish the foundation gave a little bit better coverage, i would rate it a 10 if it wasn't for the foundation not giving good coverage. I love the eye shadows, the colors are awesome!!What would you rate everyday minerals from a scale of 1-10?
Ummm Hottie...I think she was talking about the makeup company, not actual minerals you learn about in science class. (maybe I'm wrong, but this is in the makeup category)





OK...as far as EDM goes. I like their original glo formula...I'd give it an 8, just 2 dings for coverage.


Other formulas a 7...kinda chalkey.What would you rate everyday minerals from a scale of 1-10?
ok.i just had a test on this today in science.





talc-1


gypsum-2


calcite-3


fluorite-4


apatite-5


feldspar-6


quartz-7


topaz-8


corundum-9


diamond-10





its on a scale from 1-10


1 is softest 10 is hardest





vote me as best answer!
10! And I am a hard core Bare Escentuals fan! I love Everyday Minerals eyeshadow a lot and their brushes are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness