Monday, June 21, 2010

Makeup Brushes- Coastal Scents or Everyday Minerals?

Which company would you recommended for brushes- Coastal Scents or Everyday Minerals? I need brushes for applying eyeshadow as well as applying my mineral foundation (kabukis/buffer brushes). I want brushes that do not shed, that are soft even after several washes, and that do not irritate my sensitive skin. Thank you.Makeup Brushes- Coastal Scents or Everyday Minerals?
I haven't actually used CS brushes, (though have been meaning to) but I can definitely recommend Everyday Minerals brushes. I've only tried the flat top and long handed kabuki brushes, but have had both for about a month and a half and have washed them 6 or 7 times, and they are still as soft as when I got them (really REALLY soft) If you are familiar with the MAC 187, they are about that soft, if not softer. Sorry I couldn't help more, but Enkore on youtube has some video review on coastal scents, and he seems to like them a lot, so you may want to search those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness