Monday, June 21, 2010

Everyday minerals users only?

I just started using everyday minerals foundation in matte formula because i have very oily skin. I was considering using intensive but I'm not sure what the difference is between the two. Besides the breif description on the website can anyone who uses the intensive formula tell me what you like about it. Does the intenisve formula give you better oil control than matte?Everyday minerals users only?
Hi, I use everyday minerals! I use the intensive formula because it gives better coverage than the other formulas, which is great if you have acne, scars, redness, etc to cover up. I would say that it gives the same oil control as the matte formula, maybe a bit less. If you like the matte formula, you can always try mixing matte with intensive to get both coverage and oil control, but I've found that using the intensive with silk dust as a finishing powder works great for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness