Monday, June 21, 2010

Everyday Minerals Semi matte?

does semi-matte have good coverage? will it cover all my blackheads and huge pores??





also, if i have an oily nose and the rest of my face is not oily, is it okay if i use intensive for my nose (thats where i need alot of coverage) and just get semi-matte for the rest of my face?Everyday Minerals Semi matte?
It's fine to mix and match the formulas. However, semi-matte gives more of a ';glow'; to the face, so if you stick with intensive for only your nose, it would be quite noticeable.


I suggest getting a sample kit with semi-matte, matte and intensive foundations and see which ones work best. You could even mix intensive and semi-matte to give it better coverage but not make it look flat.





Intensive CAN be drying, but a lot of people find that matte is more drying and causes more acne in some. I personally liked how semi-matte looked, but it was too oily for my skin and had very little coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness