Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Signature Minerals or Everyday Minerals?

Which has better foundations?Signature Minerals or Everyday Minerals?
I preferred signature but since I have a dark skin tone they both sucked for me. Also they looked cakey. I use meow minerals nowSignature Minerals or Everyday Minerals?
Hi! I have tried both Signature Minerals and Everyday Minerals. I like both but I prefer Signature Minerals. Signature has better coverage and shades for me. I want to say that it is just a preference thing. Also, NEITHER of these companies use Bismuth Oxycholoride or other irritants. If they had that I would not have tried them. Both Signature and Everyday have a good product with good ingredients. I suggest getting samples of both and trying them out. Signature Minerals lets you get 6 samples of Any of their products - free plus shipping. Everyday Minerals lets you get 5 samples from Selected products - free plus shipping. I think the best way is to try them both and see what you think. I have more experience with Signature and I have fallen in love with the makeup and the company. Both good - try them and tell us what you think!
i think signature minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness