Monday, June 21, 2010

Bare Minerals, Everyday Minerals, or Pur Minerals?

Which one is the best based on both price and quality? I've considered buying pur minerals cause it's a pressed powder, but wasn't sure if pressed or loose powders are best for mineral foundation. I've also heard great things about everyday minerals because it's a good quality foundation at a reasonable cost. Comments on any one of these foundations? Thanks!Bare Minerals, Everyday Minerals, or Pur Minerals?
ive used bare minerals before, and they work really well.





The coverage is good, yet it still feels like you're wearing no makeup at all.


I also found it really easy to use, you could literally apply it with your eyes closed and get a flawless, even coverage.





If you buy bare minerals, ccheck out the blushers too..they are gorgeous, as are the crushed eyeshadow minerals. They have so many different colours.


bare minerals don't come pricey either :)Bare Minerals, Everyday Minerals, or Pur Minerals?
I haven't tried Pure or Everyday Minerals but I do have the Bare Minerals. It does go on naturally but I have to have a very good moisturizer underneath before i apply it otherwise it will come on ashy. It lasts a really long time and if you get the Starter Kit it comes with 3 brushes, 2 foundations, All Over Warmth Powder, Mineral Viel and an instructional DVD, all for 60 dollars USD.


I would recommend it if you want to start using mineral foundation. :)
I had a bad experience with Bare Minerals because something in the product made my skin itchy and irritated. I use Everyday Minerals for my foundation now and I love it! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, looks natural and it's affordable. They also have tons of colors and really fun names for the blushes and eyeshadows. You can actually get a free sample kit if you want to try it out! The sample kit comes with 3 foundation colors, a blush and a concealer. Go here for instructions on how to get it: http://blog.musthavemakeup.com/?p=256
I have been using Bare Minerals for about 3 years now and I absolutely love it! I refuse to wear any other makeup. It makes my face feel very smooth and almost like I'm not even wearing makeup. I love that it doesn't take very long to put on. I have tried other mineral makeup before and I never really cared for it. Bare Minerals has even helped my face not break out with blemishes as much as it use to. I recommend it to everyone. =)





Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I have actually read all kinds of mixed reviews on all the different mineral makeup brands. I always suggest Dinair Airbrush Makeup when i see someone is looking for a new type of makeup. I have been using it for the past 2 years now and i LOVE it!! Its amazing...it makes my skin look flawless, it lasts all day and its all water based so its not bad for ur skin. I really really like it! At least its another option for u to research..hope i helped...=)
I used Bare Minerals but did not like the quality. I found Aromaleigh and there was very happy with that brand. Much better coverage, selections, prices too. Very high quality products.
i haven't tried any of those but just an FYI i know that bare minerals contains talc, women used to put talc powder in their underwear years back and they found it related to ovarian cancer.
Well I bought Bare Minerals and fell in love with this product nothing looks more flawless on my skin it makes me have this glow and covers all my acne scars I defenailtly recomend 100% Bare Minerals


Good luck
how old are you?





my dermatoligist doenst recommend make up for teens, bec once you are an adult, your skin is messed up. my doctor said she recommends make up for girls who are 17
Bare Minerals all the way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness