Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was just wondering has anyone tried the make-up ';Everyday Minerals';? if so, what did you think?

I absolutely love it, especially their Intensive Formula. This foundation has done wonders on me. I do not have any acne because of this makeup. The coverage is great and non irritating. LOVE IT!I was just wondering has anyone tried the make-up ';Everyday Minerals';? if so, what did you think?
I have not seen this brand yet, but I use Bare Escentuals everyday and I have recently tried the Loreal mineral makeup. I like both, but the Bare Escentuals are more expensive and leave a bit of luminesense to your skin. The Loreal one is cheaper and has a more matte appearance. Both are good, just depends on what kind of look you like better--plus they are better for your skin.I was just wondering has anyone tried the make-up ';Everyday Minerals';? if so, what did you think?
I just ordered their free samples, you pay for shipping which is only 3.97 or so. It has gotten some really good reviews on Makeupalley.com and other sites.





Samples you choose 2 foundation colors, concealer, finishing powder and blush.
first you should know your face well.is it oily or dry.if you have an oily face, u should use oilfree cream and after that for cleaninig use cleaner milk.
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness