Monday, June 21, 2010

Only for lads who have used both Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals please!?

I have used both Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals, and although I think that the shades of EM are way superior to BM's, my skin tends to look shiny/oily after a while. Bare Minerals was the only makeup that I've ever used and my face looked matte all day (my skin is oily and acne prone). Has anyone else experienced this? Does it mean that BE clogs your pores and doesn't let oil come out? Why is it that the EM makeup will let it out?





Please note that I have used both the matte and intensive formula of EM. Thanks for your replies!Only for lads who have used both Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals please!?
I have found this to be true as well. Bare Minerals seem to work better for me and my mother both. I think that Bare Mineral's ingredients clog your pores less than Everyday Minerals, but yet they still allow your skin to absorb oil instead of it just sitting there leaving you with that horrible shine. Bare Minerals, all the way.Only for lads who have used both Bare Minerals and Everyday Minerals please!?
I have used bare minerals and it has never done this to my face i suggest maybe u should check with a dermatologist about clearing up your acne first becasue although its mineral based make up \you first have to find certain face washes to get rid of acne like pro active or clinque
I have no idea.
I experience the opposite. I think Bare Minerals makes my skin too shiny not oily but just very shiny. This is because it has the ingredient Bismuth Oxychloride in it. They put this ingredient in because it makes your makeup stay on your face all day. You should check into this ingredient because its refined and can clog pores if worn very heavily and causes irritation and itching. Everyday minerals doesn't contain this ingredient , so people with very oily skin this makeup doesn't last all day like Bare Minerals and after a while you'll find that your skin does look shiny /oily. But because my skin is more normal than oily Everyday Minerals stays matte all day for me. There are several Mineral Makeup companies out there that only have ALL natural minerals unlike Bare Minerals and stays all day, My two favorite are Signature Minerals and Everyday Minerals.
I too have oily and acne prone skin...these powders dried up my face to the point I had to stop using them. ick!
  • online loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness