Monday, June 21, 2010

Have any of you tried Everyday minerals?How is it?

I prefer it to Bare Escentials minerals. You can get a matte finish rather than dewy (which can easily look oily if you use too much). The price is better and the ingredients are less irritating. The only complaint -- and this is about mineral makeup in general -- is the lack of staying power. It fades just a few hours after it is applied, and has to be redone. At least that is what happens to me. I live on the East Coast so summers are humid, but I have normal-dry skin and this is a year-round problem with mineral makeup on me. It's a minor inconvenience since the makeup is more natural and healthy for your skin, even if you forget to wash it off and sleep in it.Have any of you tried Everyday minerals?How is it?
i've used bare minerals and sheercover. i like bare minerals, the coverage was good and it felt lightweight and didn't harm my sensitive skin. i think minerals overall are great.Have any of you tried Everyday minerals?How is it?
No, I haven't %26amp; I don't recommend any of them sold on tv. they all have bismuth in them.
I have not tried Everyday Minerals, but generally, mineral make ups are not as harsh on the skin. You could consider asking for some samples to see how it will affect your skin.





~Miss Makeover~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness