Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Everyday minerals? have you girls tried it? is it good?

i ordered a sample kit but i want some feedback :-) lolEveryday minerals? have you girls tried it? is it good?
Yes.It works wonders I love it because sometimes I am under stress and get pimples and wow EM covers them really well even this one girl at school was like let me do your makeup because you have pretty skin and in my mind I was like no I don't and I already have makeup on,I also have some pimple marks and EM covers them really well. Hope I helpedEveryday minerals? have you girls tried it? is it good?
I much prefer Heavenly Boutique. The concentration of the minerals is so intense, that a little bit goes a long way....and their sample kits are about 1/5 the cost, as well!! 100% money back guarantee!
No, sorry.


Help me please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have actually tied mineral makeup,it works great,but the smell to me is just awful!!
I tried them and they made my skin itchy but I have super sensitive skin anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness