Monday, June 21, 2010

I wear bare minerals foundation in tan. What color would that be in everyday minerals? Thanks!?

bare minerals tan is a PERFECT color for me. But bare minerals made me break out so bad I thought my skin would NEVER recover! After like 2 months, it did. I want to try everyday minerals because there is no bismuth oxychloride in it. But I need to know my shade. Thanks for your help! :)I wear bare minerals foundation in tan. What color would that be in everyday minerals? Thanks!?
My boss just ordered this makeup and said that the colors she received were much lighter than the pics on the internet. So if you see a good match, you may want to go a shade darker. They do a sampler on that site that all you have to pay is like $3.50 shipping and you will get 3 foundations in the sampler!I wear bare minerals foundation in tan. What color would that be in everyday minerals? Thanks!?
You should go to a Sephora or Ulta or somewhere that sells your foundation and have them test it and put it on you. They'll know the best and be able to get you the right shade and show you how to properly apply it. They may have some other tips for you, too.





I forgot to mention that this is, for the very most part, a free service. I had a makeover done at Sephora because I wanted to see what Bare Minerals would look like on me, and it was totally free.
YEah def go darker. I wear the medium in bare escentuals so I ordered the Medium beige in everyday minerals and it was like 2 shades to dark for me!!!
try mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness