Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Everyday minerals product still hasn't shipped!!?

I ordered Everyday Minerals products on Dec 9 at 9PM, it is now Dec 13th it just says Order Packed, it doesn't say whether it has shipped or not yet, it hasn't given me a tracking number for my order either, they already took the money out of my bank account...when will it ship?Everyday minerals product still hasn't shipped!!?
AHAHA!! That's too funny! (not haha type funny, but strange) I ordered some stuff from them almost at exactly the same time that night. It was like 9:20 pm. I had the same problem you did, I ordered on Sun. and on Thurs. it still said ';order packed';. I really wanted to get this stuff by Christmas so I sent them an email. It said something like '; I ordered on Sun. but it still says order packed so I was just wondering if it had been shipped yet.'; They sent me back one like an hour after I sent mine and told to send them my invoice # (the invoice number is on the track orders page) and she would make sure it shipped today.





I would send them another email in case they didn't get the first one, BUT they have two emails on their site. One goes to


shipping@everydayminerals.com THIS is the one that you need to send your email to. Also, check your spam folder to make sure that they didn't email you and it just got sent to the trash.Everyday minerals product still hasn't shipped!!?
the 9th was a sunday, your order probably didn't even get processed till monday (10th), it was packed on tue (11th), to be shipped later that day, or wednesday (12th). it is 4am on the 13th here, so you will have to wait a little longer. once it has been shipped, you can track it's progress, there logically can't be a tracking # before that happens. regular shipping (not rush) takes 7 to 10 business days, sometimes even longer during the holiday season. be patient, it'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness